Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bed and Sofa Future Design with Glass by Santambrogio Milano

Designed by Santambrogio Milano Italian manufacturer, a manufacturer in Italy to make an attractive design. Furniture pieces made of glass is the original idea of design. Diamant Collection uses an ultra-clear glass produced by Saint Gobain. At first glance I thought that this design is completely impractical, but after I saw that the design is made using tempered glass superdurable I've changed my mind. Maybe someday glass furniture design to replace the old wood and switch with sparkle glass. - Via

Visit Santambrogio Milano’s website


 

 


 


3 comments:

Saqib Khatri said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. quocma

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have been completely surprised after looking this creativity. The glassed in shower listed at pioneer.glass is also amazing like this creativity.

jade said...

The complete interior layout was in a shade palette of black, gray and white, designed - unique of Studio Omerta. These colours generate a ideal backdrop for the meticulously picked home furniture from recognized European designers such as Le Corbusier + Franco Albini and Piero Lissoni. The art in the space make up to date art is and most of them concentrate on the folksDemir Leather