Monday, January 03, 2011

Classic Luxury Apartments by Marcus Hamilton Borg

Marcus Hamilton Borg from Alvhem is a real estate broker. The apartment is located at the top in a beautiful house in the middle of popular Lorensberg. Well-designed rooms with two large rooms in a row against Wadman Street and new, lavish kitchen / dining room and quiet bedroom / study on the quiet courtyard. The universal plan creates a social atmosphere while it scatters light from two directions. Generous ceiling height of 3.1 meters with magnificent stucco and takrosetter. Beautiful mirror doors, high-profile foot rail, beautiful originalbrädgolv and deep window is also preserved from the last century. The apartment was undergoing a careful renovation in 2009/2010, where a new modern kitchen was installed with expensive appliances and all surfaces were reviewed. This is definitely a home for you with high standards! - via






 























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I would love to see pictures of apartments because it adds up a lot of coolness in my place. I would really love to change the interior of my house this month. Thanks for sharing.
San Diego Luxury Apartments

Lynda said...

Thank's :D

best fat burners 2016 said...

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. The London Dunwoody